Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Office Chair - pre-owned
The Herman Miller Aeron chair is the iconic mesh chair that started it all. There are many copies, but no substitutes for the Aeron chair. The Aeron was introduced by Herman Miler in the 80s and it was an unusual looking chair at the time. The classic style and ergonomic features are now common in the office furniture and interior design industries. The value of used Herman Miller Aeron chairs is a testament to their value and assures their place as a classic for years to come. An office chair that performs beautifully while complementing any design-oriented space while optimizing the user experience.
These Aerons are a hard-to-find item, so when you see the one you like, move quickly and buy it while you can. You can re-sell your Aeron when you want and get all or most of your money back again.
- Pellicle Classic Seat Back and Seat Pan Mesh, color Carbon (3D01)
- Patented Body Conforming Mesh, Breathable
- Kinemat Tilt for Natural Pivot of Ankles, Knees and Hips
- Adjustable Pneumatic Seat Height
- Adjustable Back Tilt Resistance
- Adjustable Height Arms, Black Armpads
- Adjustable Arm Angle
- Adjustable Lumbar Support, Height and Depth
- Hard Carpet Casters, Black Yoke
- Frame and Base, color Graphite
- Standard Tilt
- Adjustable Tilt Limiter
- Adjustable Forward Tilt